There comes a time in everybody’s life when you’ll need to replace the glass in your window. Maybe the glass is worn. Maybe the neighbor’s kid hit a baseball through your window. Whatever the occasion, you may need to replace a window or an entire pane.
Here are some situations where you’ll only need a window glass replacement instead of retiring the entire window itself:
- When it would cost more work and money to replace the entire window.
- When the window is damaged or broken, but the frame isn’t damaged.
- When the window pane is cracked or twisted.
Determining whether you’ll need a full window replacement comes down to:
- Checking whether the caulking is broken or damaged.
- Looking for discolored or decayed wood.
- Inspecting the frame for any imperfections or curvatures.
- Feeling for drafts around the frame, indicating an improper seal.
Daytona Window & Screening boasts more than 30 years experience in the window glass replacement and design industry. When it comes to installing and replacing windows, our professional technology and precision workmanship give us the edge we need to create the window you really want. Visit us today, get a quote, and get the window of your dreams, with Daytona Window & Screening!